What isn’t a toy with curious kittens? For our 6 month old cats, everything, and I mean everything, is a game in their exploration of the world.
- They’ve played for – and with – the camera.
- They’ve played with fire.
- They’ve played with dog tags as they dangle from the dog’s neck.
- They’ve commandeered remnant rolls of toilet paper.
- And they’ve scaled the mother of all bird cages – filled with birds.
A friend recently said, ” You know, they won’t be like this forever. There will come a time when all they do is sleep.”
All I can say is, “We aren’t there yet.”
And really, for now, we wouldn’t want it any other way.