I’m off to BarkWorld Expo in Atlanta in October!
You’re coming too, right?
Think fast for the best deal.
The $129.00 early rate expires August 18th.
REGISTER NOW or…
ENTER TO WIN!
Get details here! Your flight, hotel for 3 nights, transportation, and conference pass for you and your dog could be covered by Iams. Just write a 250 word blog – or submit a video – about why you want to attend! Contest ends August 17th.
WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?
Learn what’s possible on the web as it relates to you, your pet and your business at The National Pet Social Media Conference – BarkWorld Expo. Be inspired, network and elevate your social “petworking” skills. Whether you’re an average pet owner or a blogger, you’ll be amazed with the information you’ll walk away with, including a roadmap for business you can put into effect immediately.
Established in 2009, the BarkWorld Conference & Expo is the only pet social media conference covering social media, lifestyle and technology as it relates to pet owners and businesses. The 2012 annual conference will focus on many topics, including: photography, podcasting, blog & monetization, mobile applications and technology startups.
Innovative ways to use social media in the animal niche abound! Joining more than 300 pet-loving bloggers and social media pet-repreneurs, the social media geek in me is eager to hear Keynotes from the fine folks behind Twitter, the ASPCA, Meetup.com and the HBO Documentary Madonna of the Mills. And then there are the …
- What’s Super Healthy & Has 6 Leg
- Agility, Your Dog & Social Media
- Digital Scrapbooking for Pet Lovers
- From Modern Cat to Dog Milk; Inspiration for the Stay-at-Home Pet
- Google+, Pinterest
I’M SPEAKING: SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SOCIAL GOOD
I’ll be speaking, too, about ways to build online relationships to benefit a cause and the tools that make that possible. Explor ways to use social media for social good! Have questions on that? Comment below and I’ll incorporate answers into my presentation (sponsored by Iams).
And, when I’m not making delectable, healthy pet treats for you from The Honest Kitchen on the Expo floor, I’ll be hitting up many of the fun and unique features this conference has to offer. There are plenty of sessions to get you started if you’re new to social media and blogging and there’s plenty for those already in the know who want to learn more.
FOR THE INTERMEDIATE – ADVANCED AUDIENCE
- Speed Dating for brands & bloggers – back with new brands!
- Advance workshops & sessions
- A special Sunday tour of the Georgia Aquarium for 10 social influencers
- Interactive Game: How Much is Your Tweet Worth?
- Dog Yoga & Morning Stretches With Your Dog
- A Charity HOWL-O-Ween Costume Party & Contest with Celebrity Judges, a Photo Booth, Red Carpet, & Prizes
- Themed Block Parties with brands like: Iams, Eukanuba, PetCareRX.com, Nutrish, and Petco
- Cooking demonstrations from The Honest Kitchen
- Scavenger Hunt for Prizes, like an Apple iPad, The Sims Pets video game, Petco Gift Cards, pet-related books, & more!
LEARN MORE ABOUT BARKWORLD
- View the full schedule
- Visit www.barkworldexpo.com
- Follow @BarkWorldExpo on Twitter
- Like BarkWorld on Facebook
- Register on LinkedIn
- Circle BarkWorld on Google+
- Register on Facebook
- Invite your business & industry contacts via Outlook/iPhone/iPad Calendar Invite