As glittering snowflakes float past my window, the aroma of fresh-brewed Starbucks cappuccino wafts sweetly through my kitchen. How deliciously odd. Blogging from my log cabin in the woods, no Starbucks in sight, I’m typically resigned to boil water for tea.
Picture a world of tasty delights awakening my senses when a new beverage machine arrived for review. No really. Imagine what that might feel like in your own kitchen because I’m giving a brand new Tassimo T20 BrewBot to one lucky reader for the holidays! (See special purchase offer below too.)
UPDATE: This contest is now closed (but you can still read the review below). Congratulations to Lisa Berkery, winner of the Tassimo Brewbot from ThisOneWildLife.com!
MEET THE T20 BREWBOT
Our household felt we had to thoroughly test our machine (and the box it came in) before offering one to you. Yes, we’re totally jitzed on caffeine but, before heart palpatations render us useless, we shot this video of the BrewBot in action, from setup to that first satisfying sip:
Thanks to the BrewBot, I look forward to serving 23 family members and 2 new boyfriends [not mine] exactly what they want to drink during this year’s holiday celebration. With little real estate for pots of separate hot beverages in our kitchen, the BrewBot will do it all and more, leaving plenty of counter space for cookies and cakes. Cleaning is so simple and all parts slide easily into place. I have to say, my only wish is that the T DISCS were recyclable.
WHAT MAKES THE BREWBOT SO SPECIAL?
- Using bar code technology, the BrewBot reads each beverage T DISC and knows exactly how much water and pressure at which temperature is required to make that perfect cup every time.
- Because brewing takes place inside the T DISC, preparing different drinks, one after another, leaves no flavor transfer from cup to cup.
- Drinks are made in about 1 minute.
- An exclusive flow–through water heater makes for faster, quieter brewing.
- A true space saver, it’s 11 inches long, 7.9 high, and 11.8 deep, and weighs just 7.08 lbs.
- Tassimo offers more than 40 beverage and flavor varieties to satisfy everyone with 13 distinctive beverage brands. (These include Milka, Gevalia, Maxwell House, Suchard, Mastro Lorenzo, Twining’s®, Kenco, Jacob’s, TAZO®, Nabob, Carte Noire, Seattle’s Best Coffee® and Starbucks brands – including Cappuccino Primo and Latte Primo.)
WIN YOUR OWN BREWBOT!
The Tassimo prize package includes a T20 BrewBot, a stylish color insert, and two T DISC samples. Retail value: $129.99 (Colors and flavors may vary. Click photo for larger view.)
Each action, done only once, earns an entry – up to 3 entries per person:
- Comment on this post about your favorite BrewBot feature.
- Like and list your favorite feature on BrewBot’s Facebook Page and say you came from ThisOneWildLife.com.
- Tweet the following:
I entered to win a #tassimo #brewbot from @ThisOneWildLife http://bit.ly/h9yGxS
Official rules: Prize is shipped within the U.S. only. One winner will be chosen at random from all comments and announced on December 15th, 2010. Sponsor is solely responsible for shipping prize to winner. This One Wild Life is not responsible for damage or loss. To ensure pre-holiday delivery, the lucky winner must supply a valid U.S. mailing address (no P.O. Boxes or APO/EPO addresses) within 24 hours of notification. Otherwise, another winner will be chosen. (Sign up for RSS or email alerts so you won’t miss the announcement.)
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase the T20 BrewBot here. You’ll save $25 and get 2 free T DISCS! The BrewBot is also available at retailers like Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Target, and more.
Good luck, everybody!
NOTE: I was not paid to review this product. The opinions expressed herein are my honest assessment based on observation and personal experience using the free samples I received. I disclose this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.